Hey everyone, heading out for dinner soon, so I wanted to share the look I created for tonight. I wanted to do a smokey eye with pink and purple blended on the lid, and a darker purple-grey in the crease and outer corner. I like how this turned out, hope that you do too!
Here’s what I used for this look:
- NARS Sheer Glow foundation in Siberia
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Light- just dusted over T-Zone
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit (under eyes) in Ivory
- NARS Orgasm blush
- MAC Daft Pink mineralized blush (used as highlight)
- UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion) to prime the eyes
- Curl lashes with Shu Uemura eyelash curler
- MAC Naked Lunch as brow bone highlight and in inner corner
- Revlon Matte in Pink Innocence on lid, then layer MAC Swish over it
- MAC Bough Grey in crease, blended out
- MAC Smoke & Diamonds on outer half of crease, focusing on outer V
- MAC Sketch on outer V to darken a bit more
- MAC Stars ‘N Rockets on lid, blending up a bit into the crease
- touch of MAC Unbasic White in inner corner and swept up and outwards (about to the halfway point on the eye)
- Line eyes with MAC Kohl Power in Feline
- Apply mascara- I used MAC Plush Lash in Plushblack
Make sure your brows are defined too…I used a bit of Anastasia’s baked brow powder in a dark blonde shade and their clear brow gel to groom the shape.
To balance out the darker eye, I went with a nude lip- I used MAC Creme d’Nude layered on top of some EOS lip balm (my new fave! $3.29 at drugstores).
Sounds like a lot of eye products, but it’s fun for me to play with lots of colors when I have my palettes out. You could definitely use less and achieve a similar look!
Here are some pictures! Note that my camera washes the colors out a little– it’s more vibrant and quite darker in real life.
Have a great night!